Target Analysis is an automated scoring system for smallbore rifle targets. The system can be used to quickly and accurately score a variety of targets without the bias of manual scoring.
I used Python and OpenCV to process the images of the targets. A tkinter GUI is used to make the software user-friendly. The GUI is designed to be easy to use and intuitive, with everything nescessary to score a target available on the main page.
By building Target Analysis, I have learned:
- OpenCV for image processing
- Detection of features such as circles and holes
- Advanced tkinter GUI creation
- Saving data to CSV files
- Plotting data with Matplotlib
- OS interaction
- Building Python with pyinstaller
Get Target Analysis on GitHub: https://github.com/PicoPlanetDev/Target-Analysis